Cone Health and WomenHeart are offering a monthly support group that is open to women heart patients who are interested in empowering themselves and other women living with heart disease through support, education and advocacy. This group offers guest speakers and group activities that will enable women to have the camaraderie and support they need to make the lifestyle changes necessary to live a heart-healthy life.
Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month:
- 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. at The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital in the Heart and Vascular Center Conference Room
- 6:30-8 p.m. at The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital in one of the North Tower Conference Rooms
Below are the topics that will be discussed at the upcoming meetings:
- August: No meeting
- September: Two Year Celebration (family members invited)
- October: Mental Health and Heart Disease
Time change for September meeting:
- The group will not meet at its regular meeting times. The Two Year Celebration will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 14 in the Heart and Vascular Center Conference Room.
Registration is not required. For information, email email@example.com.